Valiant Ventum II Stove Fan
The Ventum II—twin blade stove fan—is a powerful small stove fan sitting 174mm in height. It is specially designed for small stove tops and narrower spaces.
Despite its small stature, the airflow from the Ventum II is significantly higher than you might expect. Carefully developed lightweight blades scoop large amounts of air and propel it forward into the room. The easy start motor means that the fan will start when the base temperature is as low as 45°C.
The fan requires no batteries or external power. Heat is conducted through the base of the fan and converted to electricity, which powers the fan motor. As the heat from the stove reduces, the fan automatically slows and stops
With a hard wearing black anodised finish, the Ventum II is designed with both style and everyday durability in mind.
- Compact design: only 174mm high to fit tight, restricted spaces
- 45°C starting temperature – perfect for early starting
- Impressive airflow for a fan of this size – blows up to 550 feet/minute
- Thermally controlled actuator for optimum Peltier performance
- Unrivalled motor life, balance & output
- Fully CE compliant
- Inbuilt protection system to stop the fan from overheating.
Height (including blade): 174mm
Width (including blade): 155mm
Base plate width: 110mm
Base plate depth: 75mm
Total fan depth (approx.): 110mm
We offer free next working day delivery on all orders over £75 to UK Mainland addresses.
All spares and accessory orders to UK mainland addresses that are under £75 are still next day delivery but are subject to delivery charges based on the items size and weight. Please see below for more information on these costs.
Your may also be interested in...
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.