Valiant Premium 4 Stove Fan
The innovative Premium 4 Stove Fan is a uniquely engineered design. Its blades generate up to 70% more airflow than competitor products, giving you maximum benefit, whilst standing at just 199mm tall.
The Premium 4 fan operates at a low starting temperature (approx. 50°C), which means your living space will be toasty in no time. Simply place the Premium 4 onto the top of your wood-burning stove and feel the warm air distribute further into your room.
The Premium 4 Fan requires no batteries or external power. The heat of the stove top is conducted through the base of the fan and converted to electricity which powers the fan motor. The fan automatically slows and stops as the heat from the stove reduces.
With a durable, hard wearing black anodised finish, the Premium 4 Stove Fan not only looks the part but is designed for everyday use and long lasting performance.
- Compact design: only 199mm high to fit the tightest of spaces
- Low starting temperature – as low as 50°C - perfect for the latest cool-topped stoves
- Unrivalled performance – pushing at a huge rate of 420 feet a minute
- Thermally controlled actuator for optimum Peltier performance
- Dynamically balanced fan for unrivalled motor life, balance & output
- Maximum operating temperature 340°C (640°F)
- Optimum operating temperature range 80-250°C (175 – 480°F)
- Inbuilt protection system to stop the fan from overheating
- Designed & engineered in the UK
- Fully CE compliant
Height (including blade): 199mm
Width (including blade): 180mm
Base plate width: 110mm
Base plate depth: 75mm
Total fan depth (approx.): 100mm
We offer free next working day delivery on all orders over £95 to UK Mainland addresses.
All spares and accessory orders to UK mainland addresses that are under £95 are still next day delivery but are subject to delivery charges based on the items size and weight. Please see below for more information on our delivery costs.