Digital Wood Moisture Meter
Used to read the moisture % of firewood before burning.
For ideal efficiency, we recommend a reading of 20% or below.
- Large, easy-to-read display including speedometer style scale.
- Wide testing range
- Low battery indication
- Data-hold function
- ON / OFF power switch
- Auto power-off after 15 minutes
- Measures moisture range from 3% to 40%
- Dimensions: 65.5mm X 125mm X 30mm (inc. pins)
1. Remove the probe shield cap to expose the sensor probes.
2. Press and hold POWER button for over 3 seconds to switch on the meter.
3. Carefully insert the probes as far as possible into the material under testing. Note: the probes should be inserted into the wood, perpendicular to the woods fibre structure.
4. Read the measured value on the LCD display.
Caution: The sensor probes are extremely sharp, operate this meter carefully and cover the probes with the probe shield cap after usage.
We offer free next working day delivery on all orders over £75 to UK Mainland addresses.
All spares and accessory orders to UK mainland addresses that are under £75 are still next day delivery but are subject to delivery charges based on the items size and weight. Please see below for more information on these costs.