The Firebelly FB1 Wood Burning Stove is a fully featured stove with double sided air control and airwash systems. By adding the optional multifuel grate it gives you the ability to burn other forms of solid fuel.
The FB1 double sided model is designed with a refreshing contemporary style which blends modern engineering with old fashioned quality. Built as a double fronted stove it is ideal for fitting in a dividing wall between two rooms and has a 6kW maximum heat output to share between them.
As standard, this stove is a wood-burning only appliance. An optional multifuel upgrade kit can be purchased.
- Huge glass window for viewing
- Airwash system for cleaner glass
- Teknilite heat reflective firebricks
- Cool touch handle
- Optional stainless steel legs
- One or two opening doors
- Contemporary designer stove
- Unique and uninterrupted 'air shield' system that helps maintain a clean glass panel
- Stay-cool door handle
- Air convection channels that distribute heat evenly and efficiently into the room
- Heat reflective fire-bricks line every side, the top and the bottom. This keeps the fire bed at optimum temperature.
- Multifuel kit available for burning wood and/or solid mineral fuels.
|Energy Efficiency Class||A|
|Flue Diameter||125mm (5")|
|Flue Outlet||5" Top Only|
|Depth From Back To Centre Of Top Flue||125mm|
|Eco Design Ready||Yes|
|Maximum Log Length||465mm|
|Suitable For 12mm Hearth||No|
|Distance To Combustibles|
We offer free next working day delivery on all orders over £95 to UK Mainland addresses.
All spares and accessory orders to UK mainland addresses that are under £95 are still next day delivery but are subject to delivery charges based on the items size and weight. Please see below for more information on our delivery costs.