The Nestor Martin Harmony III represents practical and functional stoves. An airwash control and thermostatic damper allows you to control the stoves performance whether you are burning wood or smokeless coal. The direct draught slide lets the flue be heated directly to estblish the fire as quickly and cleanly as possible. A side loading door allows for longer logs to be burned and less ash deposits on the hearth when refueling.
- "Clean glass" (offers an incredible panoramic view of the flames)
- Removable grill
- Non-stop combustion in “night” mode (up to approximately 8 hours)
- Easy to load! Front and side doors
- Clean combustion with double airflow: primary: thermostatic temperature control and secondary: air inlet through the top of the glass for a clean combustion (low CO2 emissions)
- Riddling grate
- Under-grate air control for coal burning
- Top or rear flue connection
- Maximum log length 400mm
|Energy Efficiency Class||A|
|Flue Diameter||150mm (6")|
|Flue Outlet||Top or rear|
|Depth From Back To Centre Of Top Flue||194mm|
|Height to Centre of Rear Flue||554mm|
|12mm Hearth Installation||Yes|
|Eco Design Ready||Yes|
|Distance To Combustibles|
We offer free next working day delivery on all orders over £95 to UK Mainland addresses.
All spares and accessory orders to UK mainland addresses that are under £95 are still next day delivery but are subject to delivery charges based on the items size and weight. Please see below for more information on our delivery costs.