The Stanford 140 offers the same classic design as the Stanford 80, just with more power and so makes this stove more suited to larger rooms. This also leads to the glass front being larger than the Stanford 80, thus making the view of the fire even better. The durable, cast iron construction means that you will be able to enjoy this stove for many years to come.
Constructed from cast iron, with cast iron internal panels. Suitable for burning wood and smokeless coal. Fitted with useful side loading door.
The Stanford 140 was previously called the Stanford 12
- "Clean glass" (offers an incredible panoramic view of the flames)
- Removable grill
- Comfort: thermostatic temperature control
- Clean combustion with double airflow: primary: thermostatic temperature control and secondary: air inlet through the top of the glass for a clean combustion (low CO2 emissions)
- Non-stop combustion in “night” mode (up to approximately 8 hours)
- Easy to load! Front and side doors
- Under-grate air control for coal burning
- Riddling grate
- Top or rear flue connection
- Maximum log length 500mm
|Energy Efficiency Class||A|
|Flue Diameter||150mm (6")|
|Flue Outlet||Top or rear|
|Depth From Back To Centre Of Top Flue||196mm|
|Height to Centre of Rear Flue||613mm|
|12mm Hearth Installation||Yes|
|Eco Design Ready||Yes|
|Distance To Combustibles|
We offer free next working day delivery on all orders over £95 to UK Mainland addresses.
All spares and accessory orders to UK mainland addresses that are under £95 are still next day delivery but are subject to delivery charges based on the items size and weight. Please see below for more information on our delivery costs.