Elegant and easy to use the Stanford 9 will bring comfrot and satisfaction for many years. The large glass offers a panoramic view of the fire, while timeless design allows the stove to harmonise with different settings.
Constructed from cast iron, with cast iron internal panels. Suitable for burning wood and smokeless coal. Fitted with usefull side loading door.
The Stanford 9 was previously called the Stanford 80.
- "Clean glass" (offers an incredible panoramic view of the flames)
- Removable grill
- Comfort: thermostatic temperature control
- Non-stop combustion in “night” mode (up to approximately 8 hours)
- Solid cast iron construction
- Easy to load! Front and side doors
- Clean combustion with double airflow: primary: thermostatic temperature control and secondary: air inlet through the top of the glass for a clean combustion (low CO2 emissions)
- Under-grate air control for coal burning
- Riddling grate
- Top or rear flue connection
- Maximum log length 400mm
|Energy Efficiency Class||A|
|Flue Diameter||130mm (5")|
|Flue Outlet||Top or rear|
|Depth From Back To Centre Of Top Flue||165mm|
|Height to Centre of Rear Flue||537mm|
|12mm Hearth Installation||Yes|
|Eco Design Ready||Yes|
|Distance To Combustibles|
We offer free next working day delivery on all orders over £95 to UK Mainland addresses.
All spares and accessory orders to UK mainland addresses that are under £95 are still next day delivery but are subject to delivery charges based on the items size and weight. Please see below for more information on our delivery costs.