Valiant Remora Flue Pipe Fan
The Remora Flue Pipe Fan is the latest addition to the Valiant stove accessory range. Designed for stoves and spaces that do not suit stove top fans—be it that your stove does not reach high enough temperatures, or has an irregular surface—the Remora Flue Pipe Fan is the perfect solution for heat-powered air dispersing.
The Remora is quick to attach to most 4-7" flue pipes. It takes no time to get up and running due to its easy starting motor (starting as low as 50°c).
- Creates a gentle airflow to distribute warmth throughout the room
- Perfect for cool stove top, irregular surface, soapstone or angled top stoves
- Simply place on flue pipe, light your stove and feel the warmth
- Heat from the flue pipe generates electricity to power the fan
- Suitable for all flue pipes with a magnetic attraction
- Attractive durable satin black anodised finish
- Blade and tool are packed separately within the box for product safety – needs simply fitting.
- Easy starting as low as 50 °C
- Fits 99% of flue pipes
- Patented Design - GB2551040
Height (including blade): 200mm
Width (including blade): 180mm
Depth: (blade to flue pipe): 120mm
We offer free next working day delivery on all orders over £75 to UK Mainland addresses.
All spares and accessory orders to UK mainland addresses that are under £75 are still next day delivery but are subject to delivery charges based on the items size and weight. Please see below for more information on these costs.
Your may also be interested in...
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hello, Does the fan really stay put on the flue magnetically or does it need a big jubilee clip to hold it in position I really do want one of these fans and want to make sure first. I ask because I have probably listened to too many people. Thank you
Hi, the fan is magnetic and sticks to the steel flue pipe, no additional clips etc are required to hold it in place.