How to improve the outdoor living space of my home!
1. Mediterranean magicLove the look of those beautiful Spanish-style courtyards and gardens? Inject a pop of colour into your garden with the Pacific Lifestyle Rio Bistro Set in tangy coral or tranquil turquoise and bring that Mediterranean magic into your outdoor space. Two bistro-style chairs and a little table make it perfect for smaller spaces, whether morning coffee and birdsong or evening cocktails as the sun goes down. Add fairy lights, flowers and lanterns for a lazy hazy holiday spirit.
2. Go luxe with your loungingGot a bigger garden to play around with? The key to creating a luxe outdoor living room is all in the layering. Alfresco entertaining is made easy with the Pacific Lifestyle Reims Grey 4 Seater Lounge Set. For added luxe, style yours with a chic outdoor floor lamp, a patterned rug, cosy throws and a sculptural outdoor fireplace for those cooler evenings.
3. Create ambient lighting by playing with fire
Add theatrical interest and enchanting ambience with fire pits, lamps and table fires...
Want to illuminate a small space? Try a trio of living flame glass and cast iron Morso Bel Outdoor Lamps
Fancy something hypnotic for those weekend parties? Go flashy and fierce with the iron Morso Fire PotLooking for a sleek spot to toast marshmallows and sip cocktails? Discover striking gas fire pits tucked into teak tables that work double duty when it comes to decadence. With cover plates included, you get all the warmth and ambience of a fire pit with the option of concealing it completely for a full-use table.
4. Outdoor kitchens for stylish chefsCreate an outdoor cooking zone and let your chef skills take centre stage when it comes to alfresco entertaining. As a host, an outdoor kitchen gives you more time in the sunshine and saves you trudging in and out with food. Want to impress your guests? The Morso Forno Deluxe Garden Package has everything you need for a fabulous party atmosphere. Crafted from double-coated iron and inspired by Italian stone ovens, it includes a sleek oval stove with chimney pipe, a Tuscan grill, plenty of tabletop space and handy utensils including a pizza peel and fire tongs.
5. Beautiful boho vibesFor beautiful boho vibes, it’s all about gorgeous craftsmanship, artisan flavours and a tactile aesthetic. Nothing beats sinking sumptuously into a plush outdoor day bed made for two or defying gravity in a soothing and swinging egg chair. String up fairy lights, line the path with living flame lanterns and build a bed of wildflowers for a laidback look that seamlessly blurs the boundaries of indoors and out.
Want to make the most of your outside space this year? Say hello to summer and live alfresco with our collection of classic and contemporary outdoor furniture, stoves and fire pits.
Get in touch
If you'd like to know more about our outdoor range or have any queries, get in touch! Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01226 816 051!
- Tags: featured
- Stovesupermarket Admin